ABOUNT THE COMPANY
HDF MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is a Start-up, formation of its subsidiaries and partner entities building up a company eco-system focused on Social Media Influencer Marketing strategies to grow its business in various streams and directions.
- The Indian influencer marketing industry is estimated to reach a value of Rs 900 crore by the end of 2021, according to GroupM INCA’s India Influencer Marketing Report. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25% till 2025 to reach a size of Rs 2,200 crore, the report added.
- The global influencer marketing platform market size was valued at USD 10.39 billion in 2021. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.4% from 2022 to 2030.
- Video Monetization on Social Media Platforms.
- Advertising revenue from third-party brands for their ad placement.
- Selling of products through e-commerce marketplaces, our website, and mobile application through influencer video marketing.
- Subscription and ads revenue from our media app.
- Current revenue model: Publication of printed books for Competitive exams preparation, Paid Video Courses/Test Series/Free Courses with ads, Influencer Marketing & Adverting across our existing social media channels.